Ten Things You Need To Know About Top 10 Secret Of Skin Care Today

 

                    A 10-STEP SKINCARE ROUTINE IN PRACTICE

                             

Have you already heard of the 10-step skincare routine? And are cosmetics and skincare products already familiar? Hurahdin In fact, this so-called K-Beauty last year, and since then I have kasvatellut tuotearsenaaliani and learned more about the skincare active principles and ingredients. My beauty goddess has been Virve Fredman, who by the way has just published a book on Korean beauty care: “Perfect Skin - A Guide to Skin Care,” which I definitely thought of clicking on in the cart!

 

I’m not really an expert, but I was thinking of publishing the principles of the skincare routine and sharing my experiences with practical implementation as well as the implications. As I told you earlier blog, I suffer from hormonal acne, which broke out after the e-cessation pills ( here the full story), and skin from the evil pintakuivuudesta especially in winter. Otherwise, my skin is sensitive and really thin. So an awkward case in every way.

 

I have always been interested in skin care and researched and tried a lot of different products within the purse. My skincare has been regular and included at least a cleansing (which in recent years I had replaced with micellar water, as can there be anything more convenient with volume lashes?), Serum and moisturizer twice a day. In addition, I have tried many things acne product so as drought. The two have been quite difficult to treat with good results at the same time.


Fortunately, the 10-step skincare routine is rushing to the rescue, offering many options for treating various skin problems. The best thing about a Korean skincare routine is that not all products really have to be particularly expensive, but you can even combine supermarket products with it. It is essential that you choose the products according to the needs of your skin. It is also important in the routine that care products are gently patted on the skin with the fingers without stressing it mechanically.

 

The end to the 10-step skincare routine started with an oil-based cleanser that I hoped would be better suited for dry skin than micellar water. I was right, but it still needed gel cleaning as a friend to get the optimal cleaning result. This double cleansing is the basis of K-Beauty, from which the skin will be treated with various products. At first, the 10 steps and above all the 10 different substances terrified me , and I wondered what kind of close-up I would be after the ritual and how my skin would react to the excessive amount of matter by exploding totally. Fortunately, my horror pictures didn’t come true - on the contrary!

 

Listed below are all 10 steps first, after which I go through them while telling my own experiences! I mainly focus on routine and effects and leave product presentations less so the posting doesn’t drag on unreasonably long!

 

STEP 1: oil-based cleaning agent

STEP 2: Water-based cleaning agent

STEP 3: Peeling

Step 4: Toner

Step 5: Treatment liquid, or essence

STEP 6: Serum

STEP 7: Fabric Mask

STEP 8: Eye

STEP 9: Moisturizing cream

STEP 10 DAY: Sunscreen

STEP 10 NIGHT: Yönaamio


                                                       

Ten Things You Need To Know About Top 10 Secret Of Skin Care Today



                                                        

 

STEP 1: OIL BASED CLEANER

 

The double cleansing of the face is started with an oil-based cleanser that is rubbed into the dry face with your fingers. The oil does not dry out the skin, but as it goes away it takes away dirt, make-up, and excessive sebum, which dissolves in the oil in a very different way than in a habit of scrubbing. Personally, I use the konjac fungus to clean the oil from the skin, which at the same time slightly peels the dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Flushing can also be done directly under the tap, as the oil cleaner should dissolve in water without any problems. Oil cleansing may not be necessary except in the evenings when the skin has more to cleanse.


STEP 2: WATER-BASED CLEANSER

 

In the second stage of the double cleansing, the skin pores are thoroughly cleansed, as the water-soluble impurities still remaining on the skin are removed. Gentle cleansers such as foams, gels, and creams are suitable for this stage. It is important to choose a water-based cleansing product according to your skin type, but it does not have to be very moody, as the oil has already done the initial cleansing on the skin. This porridge can then be used both in the morning and in the evening or replaced with micellar water in the morning. I myself have a gel-like scrub for sensitive skin.

 

Double cleaning

 

STEP 3: PEELING

 

After cleansing, it is time to exfoliate the skin. Surely everyone knows the benefits of peeling? In everyday use, however, it is not advisable to use a large-grained coarse exfoliating agent, but something more gentle. Indeed, Koreans prefer acid and enzyme peels that do not scratch the skin. Personally, I only use exfoliators once a week, and that’s when I prefer exfoliators that contain mainly AHA and BHA acids as well as rice enzymes. They make the surface of the skin mostly smooth and soft, but still not able to remove dry rags from the nose, so I still use mechanical peeling for it separately.

 

K-beauty experiences

 

STEP 4: GROUNDWATER

 

Toner is already part of many skin care routines, but on the other hand, its importance is not always understood and I myself, unknowingly, skipped the stage many times. The most important function of a toner is to balance the pH of the skin so that the ingredients in the following skin care products can be absorbed and act in the best possible way. I myself have a toner containing collagen (I wrote about collagen in beauty care here! ).

 

STEP 5: ELI ESSENCE OF CARE LIQUIDS

 

Essence is a little less known. It is used to speed up cellular metabolism, bring moisture and improve the absorption of the following substances. The essence should be patted with your fingers instead of a cotton swab for the best absorption. The essences are similar in composition to facial water but are fuller. They have different ingredients for different purposes. Personally, I use a conditioner that contains up to 96% ethanazum, which is a familiar ingredient from other products ( here’s the thing! ) .

 

skin care routine

 

STEP 6: SERUM

 

At this stage, there is the best chance of influencing the specific needs of the skin , as the sera provide enhanced treatment for the skin with the active ingredients they contain. Sera are different for different purposes - they can be used to treat, for example, dryness, unevenness, impurities, or signs of aging . Due to their small particle size, they are absorbed deeper into the skin than facial fats. With sera-containing acids, it is advisable to avoid the skin around the eyes, but for example, moisturizing hyaluronic acid can be applied to more sensitive areas of the skin.

 

It is a good idea to allow the sera to be absorbed into the skin before the next application. Personally, I first apply one and when it is absorbed into the brush teeth, and then another, after which I thread the teeth - convenient! The order of the sera is also important, as the main rule is that the products should be added to the skin from a lower pH to a higher and lighter to fuller. Also, not all active substances can be used at the same time, and especially with BHA and AHA acids, caution should be exercised when combining them with other substances (not compatible with, for example, vitamin C or retinol).

 

I myself have a fairly arsenal of different sera and I use them on a daily basis. However, I put hyaluronic acid serum in the morning and evening because it works wonders for my dry skin and I can probably never moisturize my skin too much? I vary daily combos: Niacinamide + hyaluronic, Arbutin + hyaluronic, salicylic acid (BHA) + hyaluronic, ic and vitamin C + retinol (compatible with the vitamin C I use) + hyaluronic. In addition, I use caffeine serum around the eyes in the morning and occasionally collagen serum all over the face.

 

Hyaluronic acid and arbutin I have been using for the longest time now, and through the use of skin has been much better moisturized and smoother. I only started using retinol (which is a very styled substance, although promising to work wonders) 2 weeks ago. Starting retinol may involve impurities and skin dehydration and I will sign the first one. Hopefully, however, soon the pimples would give up and the condition of the skin would start to improve!

 

Use of serum

 

Skin care active ingredients

 

Sera on display

 

STEP 7: FABRIC MASK

 

In fact, in addition to serums, a skin care routine includes a cloth mask that is soaked in full serum. Why put on a serum mask even after serums? The fabric slows down the evaporation of the serum and allows the skin to ingest the serum for a longer period of time. The cloth mask should be left on the face for about 20 minutes. Koreans may indeed wear them on a daily basis, but I only get my first fabric masks myself and wear them (or other face masks) mostly on weekends when there is a better time.

 

STEP 8: EYE CREAM

 

The skin around the eyes is known to be thinner and more sensitive skin than other faces, so it requires its own care products. To prevent wrinkles, the use of anti-age eye cream should be started at the age of at least 25 when the skin's own collagen production slows down. Personally, I change the eye cream every time the previous one ends, so that the eye areas also receive more versatile active ingredients. I just ran out of a cream containing collagen and now switched to the snail serum impregnated version of the same product line.

 

A 10-step skincare routine

 

STEP 9: MOISTURE CREAM

 

Hopefully, no one has mistakenly skipped the moisturizer as it nourishes and moisturizes the surface layer of the skin for a long time. At the same time, it locks down the previous active ingredients. It is important to choose a moisturizer according to your skin type and at night you can use a thicker and more nourishing night cream and during the day a lighter version.

 

Personally, in winter I need a particularly thick and creamy cream during the day, but in summer I can sometimes even use a gel-like cream, but more generally I go with an emulsion-like product. Right now, I’m using away old fats and then thought about checking out Korean brands in particular. In fact, however, I Nivea 24 Essentials Moisture Boost + Soothen and Nivea Soft fan! They just leave the best feeling on the skin and keep the face moisturized for a long time. At night I used a firming night cream. The emulsion, which contains avocado oil and ceramides (among other things, helps absorb hyaluronic acids) is waiting for the summer, as it is currently too light.

 

The best moisturizers

 

STEP 10 DAY: SUN PROTECTION

 

The sun is indeed the most significant aging of the skin and therefore you should protect yourself from it! In summer, it may be advisable to use sunscreen separately, but on winter days, for example, a moisturizer with a low sun protection factor is enough, which is also used on its own.

 

STEP 10 AT NIGHT: NIGHT MASK

 

skincare routine to decide the evening night mask! It is applied in an abundant layer over the moisturizer. The creamy mask is capable of doing its magic (caring for and helping the skin utilize the active ingredients added to it) while sleeping! Lighter night masks can be worn even every night, but it is recommended to apply the mask overnight to effect 1-2 times a week.

 

One could imagine that after a night mask, the face would be one close pile of ointment, but the previous products are absorbed so well, at least in my case, that even after applying the night mask, the skin will soon be moisturized and stain-free. After the night mask, add Bio-Oil or Bepanthen to even the driest areas (nose). Oils and the fattest products should always be added last, as they bind moisture underneath. When you wake up in the morning, your skin is always moisturized and radiant after this routine!

 

night mask

 

What did you like about posting? And did any questions come to mind? (:

 

I thought I would continue my skincare routine for a while to monitor the situation and then come here to report the effects! I really hope that retinol has a positive effect on acne and the scars it leaves so that I can finally get out of that hassle too! I'll tell you then!

Read More About Product


No comments

Powered by Blogger.